Thursday, May 21, 2009

JENNIFER KOHNKE: HER PERSONAL FAVORITES

Torture: this is my image to convey US torture at Guantanimo Bay under the Bush administration.




Democrats Beating up the Republicans: OK. I'm a liberal, and I was very happy when the Democrats had their landslide victory in the 2004 election.



Bush Regime: this is my favorite of my many portraits of Bush.



OctoMom: I think the octomom jokes are finally fading.


TLC: This is my image of how we need to handle the earth with a lot more care.




Tick Tock: I'm a native Chicagoan, and this is my illustration of the Marshall Fields Clock in Chicago. No comparison to Norman Rockwell's painting, but I made a valiant effort?


My relatives all recognized him: this is a Memorial Day tribune to the WWII vets . . . and a portrait of my Dad, circa 1942.



Studs Terkel: author, historian, actor, broadcaster, Pulitzer Prize winner. We lost a great man when Studs passed.



No comments: